Stephen Towill – Dip.Hyp
I am a hypnotherapist based in Cambuslang Glasgow, Scotland.
My specialism is in past life regression and between lives spiritual hypnosis.
Other Services including Hypnotherapy
I am also proficient in using hypnosis and various complimentary protocols for working on other issues, such as anxiety, stress, depression, fears and phobias (inc. fear of flying, fear of spider, fear of public speaking etc), smoking cessation, weight-loss, pain management, confidence, motivation, low self-esteem and bereavement to name but a few. I offer a range of programs designed to suit your needs.
Location and Availability
Although I’m located in Cambuslang on the outskirts of Glasgow, I also work online, allowing me to work with people globally. To check availability and to book a session to work with me, go to my Contact page to get in touch.
To see address on Google Maps see the bottom of the page
From a young age I have been fascinated with the subject of hypnosis, I can even remember attempting to hypnotise my family from about 12 years of age.
At the age of 17 I found my first book on the subject which gave me my first start into developing my skills in hypnotherapy.
I have worked with hypnosis since I was around 17 years old, mainly working on past life regression. For a large portion of my adult life however, I carved a career out as an Accountant. Working full time for a large national TV media company, I worked my way up the ladder of the corporate life. The hypnosis was always more of a side line passion that I would do part time. After 17 years at the media company, I decided to resign from my position. Leaving my position as the business finance partner, I decided to finally go and follow my passion.
Today I am dedicated in helping others using a modality that has been my lifelong passion. I work both as a clinical hypnotherapist and as a spiritual hypnotherapist. Hypnosis gives me tremendous fulfilment knowing that I can use the skills I have cultivated over the years to make positive fundamental changes to peoples lives.
Training and Qualifications
I am fully qualified and skilled hypnotherapist, fully insured, and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
- Certificate in Hypnosis – taught by Doug Buckingham director of CARA Centre of Transformational Learning, accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy taught by Dr Clare Jack of The Academy of Integrated Hypnotherapy, accredited by the General Hypnotherapy standards Council.
- Diploma as a Hypnotherapy Specialist Practitioner taught by John Dewar School of Hypnotherapy. training accredited by the General Hypnotherapy standards Council and ACCPH Accredited counsellors, coaches, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists.
- Hypnosis and Kinetic Shift Practitioner taught by the UK Hypnosis Academy.
I have also studied with many other trainers, including some internationally recognised leaders in the field of hypnotherapy. This allows me to keep up to date with the latest developments within hypnotherapy, and allows me to take this expertise to utilise it for the benefit the clients I work with.
Stephen Towill Hypnotherapy
- Address17 Gilbertfield Road